Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jim's affection for my ex....

First, I blame Jess. For the snow that is. Today, most of the southern parts of the lower part of Michigan are closed and the northern part of the state is in fact CLOSED by the state, no one is allowed on the roads due to the civil emergency/blizzard. Its Jess's fault. Everytime she leaves the country, we get a dumped on with snow, wind, ice, etc.

Anyway, Hannah's school was closed today and she is supposed to go to her dad's. Since I had to be at work, Hannah is home with Grandpa. He calls this morning and says "Have you heard from the ex?".

"No, not yet, but I'm sure I will eventually." I sigh, expressionless. "Do you want me to call him?"

He responds - "No, don't worry about it - He'll call when he wants to pick her up.
Just like dandruff, he always comes back!".

No comments: